Healthy snacks are a great way to keep your body feeling full while maintaining a healthy weight. I find that eating a bite or two of something protein packed throughout the day keeps my metabolism up. This helps me feel full and have plenty of energy to make it through the day.KIND Nuts and Spices Bars sent over four boxes of their new line of all-natural snacks for us to review. All four flavors have 5 grams of sugar or less. They have plenty protein and fiber and are full of flavor. Let’s Check em out.
Sweet and crunchy. Dark chocolate complements lightly salted nuts quite well.
is a sweet and salty blend of almonds, peanuts, and walnuts drizzled in chocolate with a touch of sea salt.
Sweet nutty gooeyness with the great flavor of Madagascar vanilla. Yum.
is a fresh and tasty combination of mixed nuts (almonds, peanuts, cashews and walnuts) with delicious Madagascar vanilla.
Ginger is an absolutely delightful addition to this snack. Hard to believe they are only 4 grams of sugar per bar. Cashews are flavorful.
is a sweet and spicy blend of cashews and ginger.
Cinnamon and chocolate good? Oh yeah. Reminds me of Christmas at Grandma’s house with the cinnamon glazed pecans. Love this one.
is a combination of pecans, almonds, cashews, and peanuts drizzled in chocolate with a hint of cinnamon.
Want to keep up with all things KIND Healthy Snacks? You can like em on Facebook and follow em on Twitter. They are currently offering a $1-off coupon for an 11 oz. pouch of KIND Healthy Grains through a promotion on their Facebook page.
Ready to buy? Head on over to KIND Healthy Snacks and get ya some of these delicious snacks
The generous folks at KIND Healthy Snacks have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader 20 bars of Nuts and Spices (5 bars of each flavor).
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sponsors Extra Entries:
1. Like em on Facebook
2. Follow em on Twitter
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on Twitter Tweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (Once per sweeps) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total-in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is still one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize every three months on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends October 27, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.