Winchell Mountain Coffee, a small family owned company from Pine Plains New York, has teamed up with cartoonist Sandra Boynton to create cute packaging for their quality coffees. I think y’all will agree the packaging is original. What a great gift idea for coffee lovers and cartoon fans as well. The bags are not only cute but they hold in flavor really well. Freshness is superb. Let’s check out the flavors they sent me. Make sure to enter below to try out this wonderful coffee for your selves.
Bold flavor goes smoothly over the tongue. Just the smell will get you going. This is great coffee. Easily in the top three cups of coffee I have ever had
A bold and zesty premium blend
Lovely blend of coffee. We used a French press to get maximum flavor and did it pay off, Bold woody flavors are a fantastic way to wake up.
A mellow mocha java
This breakfast blend is a delightful way to start the day. Excellent flavor. This coffee comes in fresh y’all. The beans have that beautiful glossy look when you open the bag.
A leisurely breakfast blend
A little info from the sponsor:
Owners Allen and Will take their coffee seriously. Some quick facts as to why their coffee is truly something to be experienced – for the foodies and coffee obsessed!:
* They use beans from all around the world and will not accept a shipment until that harvest has been sampled repeatedly, both in its raw green form and in its roasted form.
* With these carefully selected beans, they create exclusive blends like the more rare single origin coffees called yrgacheffe. Yrgacheffe is a region of Ethiopia and rumored to be where the first coffee bean came from.
* They roast their coffee in the old old-world tradition, only utilizing heat and hands
* They are obsessed with quality and will throw entire roasts away if the beans are not sampled perfectly.
* One-way goglio valve bags vacuum pack the beans so consumers are guaranteed the absolute freshness. Using this technology there is no air whatsoever entering the beans to spoil their integrity so the bags have a healthy shelf life of up to six months.
Want to keep up with all things Winchell Mountain Coffee? You can like em on Facebook.
Ready to buy? Head on over to Winchell Mountain Coffee and get ya some of this great coffee.
The generous folks at Winchell Mountain Coffee have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader the same coffees I received. Winner’s choice of whole bean or ground.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then like Winchell Mountain Coffee on Facebook and come back here and leave a comment about what ya did..
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action unless otherwise stated)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on Twitter
2. Tweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (you may do daily)
3. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
4. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
5. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site
6. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes
7. Follow me on Networked Blogs (on sidebar)
8. Subscribe to my RSS feed
9. Like Texas Kitchen on Facebook
10. Friend me on Facebook
11. Post about this giveaway on your Facebook page
12. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter
13. Follow me on Pinterest
You may only win a prize once a month on Texas Kitchen.
Giveaway ends April 6, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner Sandy VanHoey