Hot Water Bottles have been a long time way to keep warm, ease aches and pains and relieve stress. Warm Tradition sent over a couple of their sturdy and stylish water bottles and covers for us to review. Let’s check em out.
Hugo Frosch Transparent RED Classic Hot Water Bottle
Warm Tradition- Made in Germany
I have said it before and I will say it again. There is something amazing about the quality of products that come from Germany. I have never been disappointed with anything German-made. The Warm Tradition Hot Water Bottles are no exception. Super well made. Love that they are see through so you can see exactly how much water is in em. Great way to relieve so many of lifes little aches and pains or just to keep ya warm. This is really good news to me cuz it’s been quite cold here in East Texas for the last few weeks. Water stays hotter longer due to the thermoplastic material they are made from. And get this y’all they don’t have that funny smell most hot water bottles have. Easy grip cap makes it simple even for those with hand issues like arthritis to open and close.
This high quality hot water bottle’s transparency allows you to see how much water you are filling the bottle with. Who would not want to cuddle up with a luxurious and elegant Warm Tradition Hot Water Bottle? Amazing for soothing cramps, keeping your feet warm, melting away muscle pain, reducing stress and keeping warm and cozy in bed – among hundreds of other uses! The hot water bottles are manufactured under strict standards in Germany and the hot water bottle covers are made in the USA. These are not your grandmother’s hot water bottles…gone are the days of the rubber, smelly hot water bottle! Warm Tradition hot water bottles are made of thermoplastic which is safe, odorless, recyclable and BPA and phtalate free. Thermoplastic holds the heat in for an extra long time – unlike other hot water bottles. Each hot water bottle has an extra-large opening for easy filling and no more spills. No messy plugs, no electricity – just natural hot water to soothe and warm your body and soul! Size is 12″ x 7.25″ and holds 2 liters of water.
- Manufactured by: Warm Tradition
- Merchant SKU: I4-1GVA-P8TP
- Integrally molded hot water bottle with jointless neck preventing leakages
- Thermoplastic transparent material that is odorless and recyclable
- Extra large opening makes for easier filling and no more spills
- Ribbed on both sides
- High Quality – Made in Germany
The fleece covers are nice and cozy. Come in a variety of styles and colors. Something for young and old, boys and girls. They even have great ones for Valentines Day. Why not make someone’s day with the gift of a Warm Tradition Water Bottle and Cover.
A soft and cuddly fleece cover that fits Warm Tradition’s standard size and other standard size hot water bottles – 12 1/2″ x 7 1/2″- Helps hold heat in longer and protects your skin too! Wraps around the hot water bottle perfectly. Machine Washable. Made in the USA
- Manufactured by: Warm Tradition
- Merchant SKU: I1-RFVD-5QUJ
- COVER ONLY
- A soft and cuddly fleece cover
- Fits standard size hot water bottles
- Machine Washable
- Made in USA
Ready to buy? Head on over to Warm Tradition and get ya some of these great hot water bottles and covers.
The generous folks at Warm Tradition have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a Warm Tradition Hot Water Bottle of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sponsors Required Entries (Must do at least one of the following):
1. Like em on Facebook
2. Follow em on Twitter
3.Signing up for their e-mails
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (Once per sweeps) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is still one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize every three months on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends Feb. 11, 2013 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner Trish