300 International Recipes for Savoring the Planet by Terry Romero
Another delightful cook book from Terry Romero. Wish it had more pics, but the ones in it look fantastic. Very detailed instructions so you are sure to get the recipe right. Includes a “road map” and “keys to the kitchen” for those who need a little more help. Recipes are as unique as the cultures they come from.Foods from the Mediterranean, Africa, South America, Asia and the Caribbean are included in this melting pot of cuisine. Ingredients can be found in most supermarkets so no worries about finding extreme exotic elements needed for the dishes.
The world is going vegan! As the popularity of meat-free, dairy-free, and health-focused eating continues to gain momentum, this cookbook answers the call with a wealth of novel flavors and ingredients. In Vegan Eats World, a masterful collection of more than 250 recipes, Terry Hope Romero makes delicious cuisine from all corners of the globe accessible to everyone. Inspired by the diverse foods in Romero’s hometown of Queens, New York—from Greek to Caribbean, Indian to Afghani— Vegan Eats World is a delectable tour of classic ethnic dishes, popular street foods, and takeout, reinvented. The ultimate in kitchen cartography, this cookbook boasts fresh ideas for satisfying weeknight dinners, menus for memorable celebrations, color photographs, and helpful advice in a voice that readers have grown to love. Now you can eat your way around the world while saving the planet, too.
Ready to buy? Head on over to Da Capo Lifelong Books and get yourself a copy of this or one of their many other great titles.
The generous folks at Da Capo have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a copy of “Vegan Eats World”. To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sponsors Extra Entries:
1. Like em on Facebook
2. Follow em on Twitter
If you want extra entries you may: (one entry per action)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on Twitter Tweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (Once per sweeps) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is still one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize every three months on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends Jan 1, 2013 @11:59PM PST. US and Canada only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen. I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner Sydney M