Alright, y’all know I really loved the miniWISP. I am very excited to get to review the WISP this time. This patented system is so amazing that the manufacturer is having to work overtime to make enough to keep up with the demand. Is the WISP really that awesome? I think it is. Some of y’all know that I have a miniature Dachshund named Dixie. She is a very sweet girl, but she sheds a bit. This is one of the reasons we have wood floors in most of our house. I do like having an area rug in the living room for that extra cozy feel it gives you. Miniature Dachshunds have very short hair that likes to get stuck in my rug. I vacuum that one rug ALOT. It never has seemed clean enough to me. I have even gone so far as to try using a lint roller to try to pick up the tiny hair that is still in the rug after I vacuum. It doesn’t get the job done either. Here is where the WISP comes in handy. To test the WISP, I vacuumed my living room area rug two times. I then went over it with the WISP. I was in amazement at the amount of miniature dog hairs that the WISP picked up with just one cleaning. Hubby was impressed too. Dixie, not so much.
Since the WISP worked so beautifully on my rug I decided to test it out on the rest my floors. It did a fantastic job. It even picked up all of those tiny specks of dirt that most brooms or dust mops leave behind. The dustpan that comes with the WISP is absolutely wonderful. One only has to put slight pressure on it to hold it in place. It stays put and picks up even the smallest particles. I love the fact that with a couple of twists of the handle your WISP can become quite small and easily fit into small areas for storage. Did I mention mine came with a wall mount storage sleeve? YAY If you are looking for a sweeping system that makes quick work out of dirt you have come to the right place. Give the WISP a try. You will be glad you did.
- Patented WISPsystem is faster, easier & more efficient than broom/dustpan
- One-handed, effortless cleaning without stooping or bending over
- Use a gentle “push-pull” motion vs. side-to-side sweeping
- System includes telescoping handle up to 51″ WISPpan & WISPaway
- Dense, short 90° angle electrostatic bristles collect dirt, pet hair, dust, & more
- Don’t trust anything else for dangerous shattered glass cleanup
- Handy WISPpan side combs for easily scraping bristle debris into WISPpan
- WISPaway storage sleeve hangs neatly on pantry door or hides under cabinets
- Sleek & stylish in designer Blue, Gray, Purple and Red
Ready to Buy? Head over to The Wisp and get ya one.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this review.