I love it when my husband’s face is freshly shaven and feels smooth and soft to the touch. If your man is like mine, he really doesn’t want to spend any serious time on his face. That is where Tao Of Man comes in. We were sent a bottle for Hubby to try out. He instantly loved it. So did I. It only about 30 seconds for him to cleanse, moisturize and apply aftershave. This all in one product is made using the healing power of Traditional Oriental Medicine. This is great cuz not only does Tao of Man smell great. It is good for my man skin and makes Hubby’s face feel amazing.
Tao of Man Daily Skin Defense is an all all-natural product, designed specifically for men, that harnesses the healing power of Traditional Oriental Medicine. It’s an all-natural Aftershave, Moisturizer and Cleanser in one. It not only cleanses and nourishes the skin with a non-oil based formula but smells great.
Tao of Man grew out of the realization that professional skin care is missing the mark when it comes to men. Men are prone to particular skin issues that are man-specific: think razor burn, ingrown hairs, and collar rub. But most men’s skincare products either overstate the benefits or take too much precious time to use. Now in less than 30 seconds, Tao of Man Daily Skin Defense will CLEANSE impurities, COMBAT irritation, and DEFY the signs of aging for a clear, cleansed, nourished, and noticeably remarkable mug
In the few months since its inception Mandarin Oriental, Ritz-Carlton Spas and Four Seasons are already using the product as well as top celebrity stylists in Hollywood. It’s been popular amongst Men and also women as gifts for their men.
It has a retail value of $25.
Ready to buy? Head on over to Tao Of Man and get ya some.
The generous folks at Tao Of Man have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a bottle of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (Once per sweeps) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is still one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize every three months on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends August 17, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.