Sonic Bomb® with Super Shaker™ – SBB500SS
Everyone has that certain someone in their life that is super hard to get out of bed in the morning. I remember when the girls were younger trying many methods to get em up and out of bed in the morning. Now there is Sonic Bomb with Super Shaker. This is one super loud alarm clock. This is so loud it is going to wake most everyone in the house. If your sound sleeper still won’t get up there is more. Sonic Bomb comes with Super Shaker Technology. What that means is when the alarm goes off the shaker vibrates the bed, shaking the heavy sleeper awake. Now that is cool. This alarm clock is great for the hearing impaired as well. Think about if you honestly could not hear your alarm clock. What would wake you up in the morning? Super Shaker has ya covered. Get one today. Available in blue , black , pink, red and turquoise.
Sonic Bomb® with Super Shaker™ Information
The Sonic Bomb®, AKA The Bomb, is for anyone of all ages who think they might not wake up in the morning. At 113db, this dual alarm is sure to rattle your windows and force your eyes open. And if that doesn’t put your feet on the floor, the pulsating alert lights and Super Shaker™ bed vibrating unit will. How ever if the room mate needs a little more shut eye, switch off the sound and wake to the power full bed shaker and let the roomies crash a little longer.
- 113 db extra-loud alarm (with adjustable tone & volume control)
- Packaged with our most powerful 12-volt bed shaker
- Built-in red flashing alert lights
- User selectable snooze time 1-30 minutes your choice
- User selectable alarm duration from 1-59 minutes
- Improved battery backup, will back up the time and alarm settings up to one week
- New green power technology now uses 60% less energy
- Alarm & Bed Shaker Test Mode, now test these functions at any time
- Dual time (12 / 24 hour time formats)
- 5-level dimmer function
- Dual Alarm
- One-year Sonic Alert® blast-proof warranty
- Dual power capability, model SBB500ss-v2 and v3 requires a travel adapter for 220 volt power. This adapter is the type that converts the prong configuration only.
Ready to Buy? Head over to Sonic Alert and get ya one.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however, I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this review.