Whether ya call it perspiring , sweating or glowing, let’s face it we all do it. Some days ya really need a shower but don’t have the time to get back home and take care of it before ya have to be somewhere else. You could even be camping and just not have access to enough water to take a shower. You still have a need to be clean. So what do ya do? Take along Athletic Body Wipes from ShowerPill. These are a fast easy way to get that allover fresh feeling anywhere, any time. All ya need is a little privacy.ShowerPill sent us over a 10- Pack to review. Let’s check em out.
Created by three former college football teammates this durable and thick 9 x 8 wipe is a great way to cleanse yourself when you are on the move. Fits easily into your pocket or gym bag. Addition of aloe and vitamin E helps leave your skin feeling soft and smooth not irritated. Love that there is no sticky residue. Just nice clean feeling skin. ShowerPill Athletic Body wipes contain no alcohol or parabens so they are safe on even sensitive skin.
ShowerPill™ is the hygiene supplement designed to keep you fresh and clean while on-the-go. This large premium antibacterial body wipe is individually packaged to be discrete, yet versatile and big on performance.
- Premium, 9×8 inch, thick and durable wipe that is individually packaged for true on-the-go versatility
- Put it in your gym bag, purse, pocket or backpack
- Proven to kill germs yet safe on sensitive skin and infused with moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
- Quick dry solution, does not require rinsing or extra dry time
- Light fresh scent is not overpowering or “perfume-like”
ShowerPill™, it’s the Athletic Body Wipe™.
Want to Learn More? Check Out This Video
Ready to buy? Head on over to ShowerPill and get ya some of these great Athletic Body Wipes.
The generous folks at ShowerPill have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a pack of ShowerPill Body Wipes-of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sponsors Extra Entries:
1. Like em on Facebook
2. Follow em on Twitter
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on Twitter Tweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (Once per sweeps) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is still one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize every three months on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends November 11, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner Barbara R