Comfort is important to me. I love to relax after a hard day at work. Being around a thousand elementary school kids really makes you want to have some relax time. Obasan sent me over one of their Saguenay 2.0SR pillows in standard size for review. This pillow is so amazingly comfortable. Everyone in the house likes it. I love that it has a side to sleep on for summer and a side to sleep on in the winter. These two options make this the perfect pillow for everyone. The Saguenay 2.0SR pillow even has the ability to be customized at home by removing some of the content (if you need to do this, careful it can be messy) This allows for folks with different firmnesses of mattress, shoulder width and sleeping patterns to adjust it to their needs right at home. Personally I love the pillow the way it arrived.
- Filled with shredded natural rubber
- Removable cover with two different surfaces for warm or cold nights (silky organic cotton and organic cotton jersey)
- Zipper on both sides for easy removal
- Fully adjustable for individual needs
- Chemical free, won’t hold dust mites
- No chemical off gassing
Obasan sells Comforting products for the bedroom in these great categories:
Want to keep up with all things Obasan? You can like em on Facebook, follow em on Twitter and even request a catalog. You may do any of these as extra entries in the giveaway, just remember to leave a separate comment below for each thing you did.
Ready to buy? Head on over to Obasan and get ya some of these amazingly comforting products.
The generous folks at Obasan have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a Saguenay 2.0SR pillow in standard size of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then visit Obasan and come back here and leave a comment about your favorite item.
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action unless otherwise stated)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on Twitter
2. Tweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (you may do daily)
3. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
4. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
5. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site
6. Enter any or all of my other sweepstakes
7. Follow me on Networked Blogs (on sidebar)
8. Subscribe to my RSS feed
9. Like Texas Kitchen on Facebook
10. Friend me on Facebook
11. Post about this giveaway on your Facebook page
12. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter
You may only win a prize once a month on Texas Kitchen.
Giveaway ends Jan. 14, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner Gabriella Iacobone