I know what you are thinking. Here we go again, just another “anti-aging pill”. Wait a minute. Let me tell you why ResVitale’ is different. Collagen Renew is made with Verisol® Bioactive Collagen which is clinically proven in Germany to improve skin’s elasticity. What does that mean you say. It means less wrinkles and younger looking skin. Another benefit of collagen is it may help reduce joint pain. Yeah better looking skin and healthier joints, sounds like a good deal to me. You even get your daily dose of vitamin C with Collagen Renew, I know you realize the benefits of taking your vitamin C. Made in the USA so it helps promote jobs for our neighbors.
- Helps replenish vital beauty proteins for natural collagen production*
- Helps maintain skin’s elasticity*
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles*
- Clinically studied soluble Bioactive Collagen Peptides® for improved absorption*
With age, levels of collagen decline and skin can start showing signs of aging. Our exclusive all-in-one collagen formula helps boost collagen production for a firmer, lifted appearance at a great value.
Collagen is a complex structural beauty protein necessary for youthful looking skin. Factors like age, sun, pollution and free radicals can lead to a loss of collagen in the dermal skin layer, causing the skin to lose structure, volume and elasticity.*
Fight collagen deterioration and free radical attack with this dual action collagen formula. With a collagen ingredient profile that includes Verisol® Bioactive Collagen Peptides® and Vitamin C, it helps replenish vital beauty proteins for natural collagen production.*
Clinically studied Verisol® delivers rejuvenating collagen peptides that can help maintain skin’s elasticity and firmness.*
To promote natural collagen production, Vitamin C is an essential nutrient required for replenishing collagen and reducing deterioration from oxidative stress.*
I was sent a bottle for review.
Ready to buy? Head on over to Resvitale’ and get ya some of these great products.
The generous folks at Resvitale’ have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a bottle of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sponsors Extra Entries:
1. Like em on Facebook
2. Follow em on Twitter
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (Once per sweeps) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is still one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
7. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize every three months on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends Dec. 28, 2013 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner Amy W