I absolutely love avocados though I am not always a fan of the little bitty ones ya get in the grocery stores around my house. I like the big ones. I was fortunate enough to receive a Six pound box of these beauties from Paradise Grove Avocados for review. Let’s check em out.
Just Avocados ( 6 lbs)
You can enjoy our avocados for a more affordable price if you want Just Avocados! Our no-frills 6 lb box includes approximately 12 pieces of our delicious fruit packed tightly to the rim. If you’re not sending our avocados as a gift, this may be the perfect option for you.
Just Avocados they say. These are amazingly delicious avocados. I received 6 pounds of beautiful large avocados. Very meaty. I like that the seed doesn’t take over the fruit. Creamy and full of flavor. Mine arrived with two perfectly ripe. there were three more that I was able to savor the next day. I have five left. Going to eat some more this evening. I love how they pack em so nothing goes to waste. As you can see we made Mexican Shrimp Cocktails. Wonderful and super easy to make.
Mexican Shrimp Cocktails
2 Paradise Grove Avocados
1 Jalepeno finely dices
1 peeled and seeded cucumber diced
1/2 Small Red Onion Finely Diced
1/2 Pound Cooked Salad Shrimp
Juice of 1 lime
Favorite Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
Couple Dashes of Hot Sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
Ready to buy? Head on over to Paradise Grove and get ya some of these delicious avocados
The generous folks at Paradise Grove Avocados have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a six pack of their California Hass avocados.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sponsors Extra Entries:
1. Like em on Facebook
2. Follow em on Twitter
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (Once per sweeps) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is still one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize every three months on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends Feb. 7, 2013 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner latanya