We all know summer can be hard on the eyes. Optics Lab sent over a great gift bundle of summer essentials to keep our eyes safe and comfortable all summer long. I received a beach style tote and four fantastic products. Let’s Check em out.
Everyone needs moisture in their eyes for comfort. In central Texas the air gets super hot and dry in the summer so adding moisture helps alot. MiniDrops Lubricant eye drops are the perfect way to calm your red irritated eyes.
- To relieve dryness of the eye.
- To use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation.
- To use as a protectant against further irritation.
- For temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For temporary relief of discomfort due to the minor irritations of the eye.
- For temporary relief of discomfort due to exposure to wind or sun.
Comforts and Moisturizes. Just use a drop or two give you temporary relief from burning and minor irritation due to dry eyes. Protect your eyes from more irritation.
- Safe for the whole family, even those with sensitive eyes.
- Easy to use; use as often as needed.
MiniDrops® May be the Last Eye Drops for Dry Eyes You’ll Ever Buy!
I do not wear contact lenses, but from what I understand having them stay moisturized is vital for comfort. Rewetting Drops can help you keep your soft contacts feeling fresh and stop irritants from bothering your eyes.
Eye-Cept® Rewetting Drops are for use with daily wear and extended wear soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses. It refreshes eyes, moistens lenses and helps remove particles which can cause irritation and discomfort.
Use Eye-Cept® Rewetting Drops throughout the day as needed to hydrate your lenses or relieve minor irritation or discomfort.
Ensures daily comfort to users of soft contact lenses,
Projects against irritation and infection
- Preservative Free formula to avoid possible irritation
- Safe to use daily to rehydrate dry lenses
- Relieves minor irritation or discomfort associated with lens wear
- Single-use dropper for convenient carry and use at home, play or at work
Nutrition is so important for your body. Your eyes need special attention too. OcuSave is a great way to get the essential vitamins and minerals needed for eye health. Simply take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food to help maintain the proper levels of eye helping nutrients.
OcuSave™ may help prevent or slow progression of the natural degeneration of your eyes and reduces the risk of cataracts. OcuSave™ contains essential minerals and vitamins that support ocular nutrition*.
One soft gel per day for healthy eyes.
- May help prevent or slow the progression of macular degeneration
- May help reduce the risk of cataracts
- Contains essential minerals to support ocular nutrition
- Powerful antioxidants for healthy eye vision
- With 50mg lutein and 10mg zeaxanthin
With OcuFresh® Eye Wash, you can have confidence that you’ve chosen a safe, reliable means for cleansing your eyes to help relieve from itching and discomfort.
Environmental irritants such as pollen and pollution can make your eyes red and burn. This can also occur with some occupations. I know shredding with the tractor can leave my eyes itchy and red. OcuFresh is a fantastic way to safely remove these particles from your eyes.
In urgent care situations,OcuFresh® quickly and safely cleanses out irritants, dirt, chlorinated water and other loose foreign materials.
When used regularly, cleansing your eyes with OcuFresh® helps to remove pollen, irritants or dirt that cause discomfort in your eyes. The results are eyes that feel noticeably better.
Bring freshness and relief to your everyday life
- Preservative Free (single-use vials)
- Washes away irritants
- Helps relief burning, itching and stinging eyes.
Want to keep up with all things OcuFresh? You can like em on Facebook.
Ready to buy? Head on over to Optics Lab and get ya some of these great products.
The generous folks at Optics Lab have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a Summer Essentials Pack of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action unless otherwise stated)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (you may do daily) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize once a month on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends July 3, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner JanetFaye