Looking for a fun, unique and personal gift for someone? I have a wonderful site for y’all to check out. MailPix.com gave me a chance to try out their service. I had a great time deciding what I wanted to do with some of our fave pictures. Super easy to do. Go on the MailPix.com website. find what ya want to do and follow simple directions. Even easier if ya connect with Facebook. Then place your order and wait. We didn’t wait long either. Our new family treasures arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Lets check em out.
Turn an amazing photo into a puzzle you can have fun with and enjoy for many years. Personalized photo puzzles make a great gift for anyone, and include a custom photo tin to store your puzzle and use as a guide to piece your memory together.
- 252 Piece, 10×14″ Puzzle
- Includes Personalized Tin to store puzzle
We did a special pic for a special someone in our lives. I’d tell ya more but on that off chance that my daughter actually reads my blog, I don’t want to spoil the surprise. Anyway the blanket turned out picture perfect and very soft and cozy. I know she is going to love this gift.
Snuggle up to a warm memory with a personalized fleece blanket. Add your favorite photo to a fleece blanket and keep warm year round, or decorate your home. Custom blankets can be hung on a wall or displayed over your couch, and make great personalized baby blankets. Create a gift the whole family can enjoy and keep warm with a photo blanket.
- Full Size Photo applied to Blanket
- Personalized Blanket is 100% Polyester Material and measures approx. 40 x 60″
- Great as a Wall Hanging, Couch or Bed Throw, or Baby Blanket!
For the coffee mug we used a pic Hubby took in the backyard. So nice to be able to see your memories every morning over coffee.
Start your morning with a smile and warm up to your favorite memory on a custom photo mug. Photo Mugs make great gifts for anyone, any time of the year. Personalize your mug by adding custom text and give a gift any coffee or tea fan would enjoy!
These are a great way to commemorate those special moments in your life. Baby’s first Christmas, first ornament for newlyweds etc…
Capture the holiday season in photo and relive your best memories each year with a custom photo ornament. Photo ornaments are great for adding your own personal flare to your Christmas tree, and can quickly become a family tradition. Instead of sending a photo card to close family, send a photo ornament they can hold on to and use for generations.
I couldn’t believe how many pics you can put in these fun books. You not only choose your pics, but they have lots of background options to pick from too.
Perfect for grandma’s purse! Brag Books are cute, compact and classy…perfect for showcasing the new grandchild, your portfolio or your trip! Each Photo Book consists of 20 one sided pages printed on real photographic paper so your photos won’t fade with time. Design each page and create a mini photo book you can carry with you always!
- Brag Books are Single Sided Photographic Prints Spiral Bound together with a diffused clear plastic cover
- Photo Book includes 20 Full Bleed glossy photo prints
So easy to get your digital pics printed. Choose from matte or glossy and even decide if you want a border around your prints. Quality papers and ink. Beautifully done.
Your special memories deserve to stand the test of time. We print our photo prints and posters on real silver-halide paper, so colors are brilliant and won’t fade over time. Our mail order prints are the best way to make your memories last. Available in glossy or matte finish.
MailPix.com Sells Products In These Great Categories:
- Photo Books
- Brag Books
- Greeting & Holiday Cards
- Posters & Collages
- Photo Panels
- Film, Video, Print
& Slide Scanning
Ready to buy? Head on over to MailPix.com and get ya some of these phototastic products.
The generous folks at MailPix.com have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a Personalized Fleece Blanket of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sponsors Extra Entries:
1. Like em on Facebook
2. Follow em on Twitter
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on Twitter Tweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (Once per sweeps) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is still one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize every three months on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends November 24, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner Diane W