Little Sun Charge Solar Charger
Y’all already know from reading my posts on being prepared that I have an affinity for solar. Little Sun Charge Solar Charger is one of my favorites. Made by the same company that makes Little Sun Solar Lamp, I knew right away it was going to be high quality. Read my review of Little Sun Solar Lamp here.
I was fortunate to have an ideal testing arena for Little Sun Charge while on a fishing trip with Hubby and Dixie. While we were camping, a sudden thunderstorm came up. My phone battery was quite low from having poor cell service. It really needed charging, but I was hesitant to plug it into the RV with lightening flashing so close. I happily opted to test out the Little Sun Charge in my moment of need. It worked great. My phone seemed to charge way faster than normal too. That in itself was awesome. Cuz then we could charge Hubby’s phone too. He was taking lots of pictures of the fish we were catching. Little Sun Charge can charge most any USB powered device. That includes cell phones, e-readers, cameras, mp3 players, etc… It can also be used for a convenient source of light. Little Sun Charge has three levels of brightness. Bright, Really Bright , and Really Really Bright. I love that it comes with a clip and strap for easy carry options or hangability. Yeah, I think I just made that word up. Lighted display helps you keep track of how much charge is left in your charger. Love that with Little Sun Charge I could use the power of the sun to charge my phone even during a dark storm. I’m just saying…Be Prepared. Get a Little Sun Charge.
Check Out This Video to Learn More:
A solar power bank that does more than power you up—it provides opportunity for those without power in the world. The design harnesses the sun to fuel your phone, camera, e-reader, or any USB-powered device—or provides up to 150 hours of light. Its weather- and UV-resistant design is great for camping, festivals and more. Plus, for every charger sold, the same exact one is offered at a fair, locally-affordable price to someone in an underserved area.
- Materials: Recyclable PC and ABS plastic, monocrystalline solar panel made from highly efficient SunPower solar cells, Samsung LED with an optical efficiency of 167 lm/W at 5000K (cool white), 2V LiFePO4 rechargeable battery with 4400 mAh
- Includes charger, lanyard, and carabiner hook
- IP44 rated weather- and rain-resistant
- 7.5 hours in the sun gives you a fully-powered charger or over 155 hours of light
- Works with all small devices such as phones, cameras, tablets, and e-readers
- Uses standard USB connectivity
- Integrated dimmer allows for brightness adjustment
- Proceeds help bring light to those living without electricity
- Great for camping, festivals, the beach, and everyday
- Durable, water-resistant design
- Battery lifespan of 5 years if used daily
- Made in China
- Dimensions: 5.5” x 5.5” x 0.98”
- Weight: 0.71 lb.
Ready to Buy? Head over to The Grommet and get ya one of each.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however, I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this review.