Lip Care from Three Sisters Apothecary
Whether you are looking for relief for dry chapped lips, a way to keep your lips kissably soft or want to do both with a touch of color added into the mix, you are going to love the Lip Care Line from Three Sisters Apothecary. Made with high quality ingredients these lip care products give you lips all the moisture that they crave. I love that each soother smells exactly as it is described. My favorite is California Mission Fig and Honey Lip Shimmer. When applied you get an instant feel of healthy soft luscious lips. I like the way the scent lingers on my lips so I get a bit of aromatherapy from it as well.
What’s in Em?
• Grapeseed and Avocado Oils imparts an ultra-conditioning benefits
• Shea and Avocado Butters to soothe and moisturize and to leave lips soft and supple
• Pure Essential Oils provide therapeutic benefits to promote lip wellness
• Natural Beeswax seals in moisture and protects skin from the environment
• Vitamin E fights free radical damage
Available in Eleven Different Styles:
- Black Licorice and Vanilla Lip Shimmer
- Blood Orange and Cardamom Lip Tint
- California Mission Fig and Honey Lip Shimmer
- Gravenstein Apple and Clove Lip Soother
- Harvest Pumpkin and Cinnamon Lip Soother
- Lavender Lip Soother
- Lemon and Peppermint Lip Soother
- Meyer Lemon and Agave Lip Soother
- Rose and Coconut Lip Soother
- Santa Rosa Plum and Nutmeg Lip Tint
- Sweet Orange and Coconut Lip Soother
Therapeutic Essential Oils combine with Beeswax, Vitamin E, Gourmet Butters, Grapeseed and Avocado Oils, to gently pamper and protect lips. A complex combination of light oils and butters deeply moisturize delicate skin. Cream and rich, but never greasy these all-natural lip balms are instantly absorbed to restore and soften dry chapped lips.
Ready to Buy? Head over to Three Sisters Apothecary and get ya some today.
I was not paid for my opinion; however, I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this review.