Reviews of Products I love

LavHa Therapeutic Essential Oil Jewelry

lavha-logoLavHa Therapeutic Essential Oil Jewelry

I love gemstones and interesting rocks, I value the benefits of essential oils. LavHa uses them both to create their unique jewelry that I am sure you are going to love. LavHa essential oil jewelry combines the benefits of healing stones and essential oils to make their therapeutic treasures. The nice folks at LavHa sent me a bracelet to try. Let’s check it out.

Be The Change033_grande-510x510

First of all this is a beautiful bracelet . I chose it not only because of the awesome name, but also because it looks gorgeous. Just look at the combination of stones. This particular piece of jewelry includes 4 stones. Three being Tibetan Agate, Imperial Jasper and Tiger’s Eye. The black beads are actually made from lava rock. That is where you rub your favorite essential oils in. LavHa is beautiful and functional. The lava rock soaks the oils in and can actually diffuse the essential oils for up to three days after application. I love this idea. There is a key pressure point in your wrist, this is perfect for the bracelet placement.

There are many different combinations of healing stones available at LavHa. There are styles for women, men and children . You are sure to find something you love.

LavHa co-founders Jessica Forest, BSN and Nancy Lin DeGregori, PhD help local communities in Southern California by employing stay at home moms, single moms and college students to design and make their 90% of their jewelry. They help out moms in Uganda, Thailand, India and others countries by employing women to make the other 10%.

Description:

Tibetan Agate, Imperial Jasper, Tiger’s Eye and Lava Rock essential oil diffusing aromatherapy bracelet. This bracelet helps you feel spritely, healthy, determined and confident while reducing stress.

Ready to Buy? Head over to LavHa and get ya one. Buy one for a friend, You know they will love it.

I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this review.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: