Keli’s Hawaiian Ginger Garlic Teriyaki Glaze
Making Hawaiian food just got easy with Keli’s. Try out some of their great recipes to make awesome Hawaiian food at home. We tested the Late Night Teriyaki Chicken Nachos. This recipe made with chicken breast and Keli’s Ginger Garlic Teriyaki. Being from Texas, Hubby was skeptical of Teriyaki Nachos at first, but let me tell you that tray of nacho goodness emptied fast. Sweet with a little kick. Try the Hawaiian way to please the taste buds. Try Keli’s.
This is it! That sweet ginger-garlic Teriyaki that Hawaii is famous for! Just lightly brush Keli’s Hawaiian Baste & Glaze on chicken, fish, steak, or ribs the last 5 minutes of cooking for that finger-licking good sweet Hawaiian ginger flavor that has adults as well as kids asking for more.
Pineapple Hawaiian Luau Teriyaki Marinade
Pineapple Hawaiian Luau Teriyaki is awesome. Keli’s makes Hawaiian cuisine easy. Check out this recipe from their website. We made it and it turned out fantastic. Super easy. Amazing flavor. What more can you ask. And get this y’all… it’s Gluten Free just like all the other sauces available from Keli’s.
We tried out this Recipe:
Spicy Shrimp and Cashew Stir-Fry – Gluten Free!
- · ¼ cup Keli’s Pineapple Hawaiian Luau Teriyaki or for a hotter kick try Keli’s Pele’s Fire Hot Teriyaki)
- · ½ to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- · 2 tablespoons (coconut oil) or (vegetable oil if you don’t have it)
- · 4 ribs celery, thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- · 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- · ¾ cup roasted salted cashews (4 ounces)
- · 1 pound peeled and cleaned medium shrimp
- · 4 scallions, thinly sliced (reserve a few greens for garnish)
- 1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat until very hot, about 2 minutes.
- 2. Add 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil, the celery, the red bell peppers, the cashews, and the scallions.
- 3. Stir-fry until celery turns jade green, about 3 minutes.
- 4. Transfer the mixture to a plate.
- 5. Return the skillet to high heat.
- 6. Add the remaining oil, the shrimp and stir-fry until fragrant and shrimp starts to turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- 7. Return celery and cashews mix to the pan and add the Keli’s Pineapple Hawaiian Luau Teriyaki, add crushed red pepper flakes , and stir over the heat for about 1 minute to mix together evenly and blend flavors.
- 8. Divide mixture onto 4 plates and garnish with remaining scallion greens.
Super easy to make and turned out fabulous.
This Hawaiian favorite can be used as a marinade or as a pineapple basting sauce for chicken, fish & steak. Try bushing it lightly over grilled vegetables, it’s delicious!
Polynesian Sweet-N-Sour Sauce
You can’t get any more authentic than Polynesian Sweet and Sour made in Molaka’i Hawaii. This dipping and grilling sauce is fabulous on shrimp, pork and chicken. Fun way to liven up your favorite eggrolls too.
Great Hawaiian flavor without the jet lag.
Our unique Polynesian style Sweet-N-Sour is a creamy tangy dipping sauce with a hint of mustard. Great for fried shrimp egg rolls, chicken strips. Also makes an excellent glaze.
Ready to Buy? Head over to Keli’s and get a bottle
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this review.