I highly and I mean highly recommend Journey Gym to everyone from fitness buffs on the go to folks who are just starting to get in shape. Journey Gym is super easy to use. Comes with a DVD containing a ten minute work out and a 20 minute workout. These workouts are a combination of cardio and muscle training. Hubby and I each did the 10 minute set and though the first time was a little bit of a challenge I can see that after a week this will be great. I feel like I got a good routine in. My endorphins are high. I feel fantastic. I still can’t believe you can get that much of a great exercise routine done in only 10 minutes. Really if you don’t have 10 minutes to set aside three times a week for your health. Well maybe you should rethink your schedule. You will feel much better and looking fit and tone well that’s a plus too. And get this it folds up into a briefcase size suitcase that is suitable for carry on baggage with most airlines (check your carrier first). This is so cool cuz you can store it anywhere when not in use. No more have huge gym equipment taking over your house.
The journey gym is a complete, lightweight, compact and durable universal gym. It is efficient in giving users a total body workout and will allow anyone to use it as their primary source of resistance, cardiovascular, and circuit training. The journey gym comes with:
- 30 resistance bands (five on each side plus ten additional bands) for a customizable resistance system of 5 to 75 pounds per side.
- One set of adjustable handles so resistance only begins when you are in the correct position.
- Full set of legs which are used to raise the gym into a stair stepper for a full cardio workout.
- A workout DVD specifically designed for the gym with a 5 minute set up video, a 10 minute circuit tone workout and a 20 minute circuit strength workout.
- A free online community at www.journeygym.com where you are able to create exercise videos, track your activity and nutrition, and share your progress with friends and family.
- Free shipping and handling for orders in the U.S. and Canada.
Check out this video that shows you more:
Ready to buy? Head on over to Journey Gym and get ya one of these awesome portable gyms.
The generous folks at Journey Gym have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a Journey Gym of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then like Journey Gym on Facebook and come back here and leave a comment about what ya did.
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action unless otherwise stated)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on Twitter
2. Tweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (you may do daily)
3. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
4. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
5. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site
6. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes
7. Follow me on Networked Blogs (on sidebar)
8. Subscribe to my RSS feed
9. Like Texas Kitchen on Facebook
10. Friend me on Facebook
11. Post about this giveaway on your Facebook page
12. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter
13. Follow me on Pinterest
You may only win a prize once a month on Texas Kitchen.
Giveaway ends April 5, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner marybaker112