I am one of those people that most people probably think held their baby to much. My daughter and I are close now, and always have been, even through her teenage years. I find it really important to pay attention to your children so they know that you love them. Most kids that misbehave are simply wanting attention. I realize that many parents are super busy, but you have got to take the time to show your kids love. One way to do this is to use a Hotsling. This is a stylish pouch style baby carrier. With Hotsling you can hold your baby close while still being able to get around and use both of your hands. Makes shopping easier, and you don’t have to worry about your little bundle of joy catching germs from the shopping cart. We were sent a Hotsling for review.
Hotslings come in a variety of fabric choices so you can get one to suit your individual style. My daughter chose the AP Graham Cracker Hotsling. Made of a sturdy cotton and spandex material this sling will hold babies from 8 to 35 pounds. I love that there is a padded edge to keep baby super comfy while he/she is feeling loved and protected resting against you. Hotslings are easily adjustable so you are sure to get the perfect fit just by pulling a couple of straps. How easy is that? Hotslings even come with their own pouch to keep it in when not in use.
Hotsling in style AP Graham Cracker
“Everything goes” in the Graham Cracker print. Diagonal orange grid on mocha background with a splash of imaginative well-placed flowers, dots and paisleys – sure to go with your favorite pair of jeans!
- 97% cotton 3% spandex. Filling – 100% cotton.
- Gentle cycle machine washable (complete laundering instructions on the inseam tag)
- Available in two adjustable sizes (Regular and Large). See the SIZING CHART to determine the right size for you.
Say bye bye to complicated sizing charts and hello to the infinitely adjustable Hotslings AP! Two strategically placed tri-glides allow the AP to fit comfortably on multiple users while also easily accommodating postpartum body changes. Find out all that the Hotslings AP has to offer
Ready to buy? Head on over to Hotslings and get ya one. Or two.
The generous folks at Hotslings have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a Hotsling of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action unless otherwise stated)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (you may do daily) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize once a month on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends July 26, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner Gaye M