by John Schlimm
Grilling Vegan Style” by John Schlimm is a fantastic alternative to traditional BBQ. When I first opened the book I was moved by the dedication. Truly inspirational.So many recipes I had never even thought possible on the grill. Everything from Tapas to sliders and deserts are included in this 240 page cookbook. Love the photographs. They make my mouth water. Not your average cookbook. John has descriptions of the flavors of each recipe. I’m getting hungry reading them. Makes a fantastic gift.
Nothing says summer more than a feast hot off the barbecue. Grilling Vegan Style serves up backyard cooking and entertaining like never before. Running the gamut from plant-based appetizers, salads,sides, kabobs, and burgers to main dishes, desserts, and, of course, cocktails, John Schlimm also demonstrates the art of grilling faux meats, with key info on everything you need for proper heat and the best taste. With color photographs throughout, this cookbook ensures that the magic of a summer barbecue or a night around the campfire can ignite your taste buds all year-long.
John Schlimm, a member of one of the oldest brewing families in the United States, is the international award-winning author of several books, including The Tipsy Vegan and The Ultimate Beer Lover’s Cookbooks. He lives in Pennsylvania.
Ready to buy? Head on over to Da Capo Lifelong Books and get yourself a copy of this or one of their many other great titles.
The generous folks at Da Capo have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a copy of “Grilling Vegan Style”.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sponsors Extra Entries:
1. Like em on Facebook
2. Follow em on Twitter
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on Twitter Tweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (Once per sweeps) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is still one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize every three months on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends Dec. 31, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US and Canada only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner JohnZ