You all know someone that spends time, serious time playing the numerous video games out there. When these people need to get their snack on it’s important that it be a healthy one. Game Grub has four great flavors of healthy snacks to get the job done. They sent over all four of their flavors for us to review. Let’s check em out.
What is Gamer Grub? It is essentially a trail mix that combines great taste with a proprietary blend of essential vitamins and natural neurotransmitters to support performance. Gamer Grub currently has four flavors- including Pizza, PB&J, BBQ and S’mores – packaged in convenient ‘Tear N’ Tilt’ snack packs.
A delicious blend of nuts, peanut butter chips, strawberry bits and crunchy sweet bread. Very tasty. Kinda addictive. Packed full of vitamins. That help ya stay focused on your fave game.
This performance snack has a great salty sweet combo with terrific BBQ flavor. . Toffee, spicy peanuts. honey and BBQ sesame sticks, smoky almonds, BBQ corn nuts. Who could ask for more. So very good.
Yummy. Who doesn’t love s’mores. Gamer Grub got it right. Marshmallow chips, chocolate gems and graham bites. Tastes like candy. amazing
Smells great tastes even better. tomato almonds, cheese curls, sesame sticks pita chips, fried onions, and more. Each piece tastes great on it’s own. When you combine em… I love this one.
Nutrients in each bag of Game Grub include:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B3/Niacin
- Magnesium and more.
Ready To Buy? Gamer Grub is sold in approximately 3,000 retail stores and is carried in:
- Best Buy,
- Fry’s Electronics
- E-Z Mart
- Comp USA
- Barnes & Noble
- Play N Trade
- And more
The snack can be found in 7 countries world-wide including; Canada, Finland, Sweden, UK, Saudi Arabia and China
Want to keep up with all things Gamer Grub? You can like em on Facebook and follow em on Twitter. You can even check out their blog to find out gaming news like newest launches, games, review of professional tournaments and conventions.
The generous folks at Gamer Grub have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a box of all four flavors.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sponsors Extra Entries:
1. Like em on Facebook
2. Follow em on Twitter
3. Sign up for their newsletter by joining the GrubSquad
4. Subscribe to the Gamer Grub YouTube channel.
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (Once per sweeps) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is still one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize every three months on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends Dec 21, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner Shaunda Eppes