These guys have some super cool ideas for gifts. Ya know Dad doesn’t want another tie. So what do ya get him? Check out all the great personal gift ideas from Polaroid Fotobar. They give you the chance to take your favorite digital photos and turn em into awesome gifts. They sent me a gift code to try out their site. The website is super easy to navigate and it’s simple and fun to create some unique works of art from your family photos. I decided to decorate the fridge with Polaroid Magnets. My fridge looks really great covered with great pics of family, friends and favorite places. So much cooler than the local Pizza Shop’s advertising magnet.
Printed on .17mm thick magnet
8 Color High-Definition Printing
Packaged in our stylish gift sleeve
Proudly display your favorite images on any metal surface with our Polaroid Magnets. Perfect for your home or office. Use them as reminders or save the date cards displayed perfectly in an everyday space. Each image is printed directly on the magnet to insure a long lasting product.
Framed Canvas Art
· It’s so easy to take your photo from your phone, computer, facebook, etc and make a gift anyone will appreciate for years to come.
Ready to buy? Head on over to Polaroid Fotobar and make your favorite digital photo a work of art. Right now it’s 20% off for Texas Kitchen Readers – offer code FBL30920 Good thru June 30, 2013
The generous folks at Polaroid Fotobar have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a $50 Gift Code of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sponsors Extra Entries:
1. Like em on Facebook
2. Follow em on Twitter
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (Once per sweeps) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is still one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
7. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize every three months on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends June 17, 2013 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner Kellie Christensen