Looking for that perfect gift for that special young person in your life that is heading off to college. Tired of the same old stuff at the Supercenters. Try out Dormco. These guys have an incredible selection of gift ideas for dorm life. They sent us over one of their unique finds for review and I love it.
This is a really innovative product. It is essentially a jewelery organizer built in the shape of a dress. You simply stash all you earrings, bracelets, necklaces etc…inside and hang it in your closet. Ideally I would drape a jacket over the top because though it looks very much like a dress on a hanger it has the feel of a garment bag. I love the amount of pockets. There are lot of em in many shapes and sizes. Four separate zippers make for getting to what you ant a breeze. Take it from someone who lost a few things mysteriously while living in a dorm, it’s a good idea to have some sort of way to keep your good hidden.
Hidden Dress Safe – Dorm Security
Top Features include:
- Looks like a regular dress!
- Hidden inner pockets to hold valuables
- Great for holding: Cash, Camera, Jewelry, Checks, Passport, Etc.
- Smartest Dorm Safe Ever – Blends into your closet!
They even offer Packages and have a gift registry.
Ready to buy? Head on over to DormCo.com and get ya some of these great products.
The generous folks at DormCo.com have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a Hanging Dress Safe of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Like DormCo on Facebook. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action unless otherwise stated)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (you may do daily) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize once a month on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends July 25, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner Hoa Le