Yard work is hard enough. Why make it tougher using inferior tools? One of the best ways to make sure that your yard tools stay in great shape is to take care of them. Making sure that you clean your yard tools after you finish using them is a great way to extend the life and usability of your tools. In addition to cleaning you need to keep em stored up and out of water and debris. Finding the right system to keep em organized can be difficult. Fortunately the folks over at Monkey Bars Garage Storage Systems have the answer. We were sent a Garden Tool Rack from Monkey Bars Garage Storage Systems for review. I love this rack It is customizable for the tools you have. Simply install on your garage or storage shed wall. Place the included assortment of hooks on the Monkey bar where they will work best for you. This rack is made from some extremely sturdy metal. I love that it has a tough coating on it so you don’t have to worry about your tool rack looking bad after hard use.
The Garden Tool Rack is perfect for storing up to 20 garden tools such as shovels, hoes, and rakes in your garage or shed.
Garden Tool Rack Includes:
2 – Shed Brackets
1 – 51″ Monkey Bar
1 – 12″ Hook
2 – 3″ Double Hooks
1 – 3″ Single Hook
1 – 3″ Wide Hook
2 – 5″ Wide Hook
1 – J hook
1 – Hardware Bag
The Garden Tool Rack is a great way to get your shovels and rakes off the floor and out of the corner of the garage. The adjustable bar and hooks layer rakes, shovels, and other garden tools. The Garden Tool Rack will allow you to store every yard tool you can think of. The 8 hooks you’ll receive with your wall mounted Monkey Bar can easily hold over 20 tools. This Garden Tool Rack installs in just 15 minutes and comes with a lifetime warranty. We also offer a tool rack that can hold fewer tools, Our Small Tool Rack.
Ready to buy? Head on over to Monkey Bars Garage Storage Systems and get ya some of these great storage options.
The generous folks at Monkey Bars Garage Storage Systems have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader their choice of either the Garden Tool Rack or the Garage Bike Rack.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. like Monkey Bars on Facebook Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sponsors second entry option is to “pin” your favorite Monkey Bar product or service on your Pinterest account
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action unless otherwise stated)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (you may do daily) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total-in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize once a month on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends July 4, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner Keely B