You pretty much start eating salsa around here as a toddler. Mommas try and say no baby, it’s too spicy, but as a Texan there is just no stoppin the want. I am one of those Moms that say hey it’s got fruits and veggies in it so why not. I was sent some truly delicious salsa that was made in Colorado. First thought was do they know how to make real salsa in Colorado. The answer is YES they do. Gumbies Colorado Natural Salsas and Sauces sent over three of their tasty salsas and sauces for review. Let’s check em out.
Very mild, slightly sweet. Good flavor. Aromatic smell. Delightful on meats and veggies. Would be absolutely fabulous on creme cheese. Flavors linger. Gumbies has proven to me that people from Colorado can make great salsa.
Just the right amount of sweet with dark sweet cherries
Touch of cilantro makes this my favorite. I love cilantro. It’s hard to jar salsa with cilantro without getting that marinara flavor. No clue why that happens, but it has happened to many of my friends. Love the level of chunkiness. You get the flavors of all the ingredients dancing on your tongue.
Hmm-hmm Good without the sting.
Smells great from the second you open the jar. All the flavors blend perfectly. Slight bite will wake up your taste buds. Just the right amount of corn and peppers to tomato ratio. Funny name excellent salsa. Love how they claim it to be Pancho Villas Favorite right on the jar. Going to be perfect on my breakfast taco in the morning.
Sweet Corn and Peppers – A favorite palette pleaser!
Ready to buy? Head on over to Gumbies Goodies and get ya some of these tasty products.
The generous folks at Gumbies Goodies have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader the same three salsas I got to try.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sponsors Mandatory entry:
Like Gumbies on Facebook
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (Once per sweeps) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is still one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize every three months on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends October 11, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner Melissa JN