I was pretty excited when I was given the chance to review a new book called”Fit Moms For Life – How to Have Endless Energy to Outplay Your Kids” by Dustin Maher. If you have kids or grand-kids like I do you know how active they can be. Keeping up with them takes alot of energy. Dustin’s book shows you how to feel better, look better and have more energy to enjoy life and your family.
I really enjoy the book. “Fit Moms For Life” uses what Dustin calls the five pillars of fitness as it’s basic philosophy. By following these basic lifestyle choices you can see dramatic results. The book is packed full of success stories of all types of women who have seen great results using the five pillars. Using proper nutrition and exercise you can find your way to take care of your self and appreciate your kids and their energetic ways.
Fit Moms for Life is perfect for Mothers (and women in general) who want a fitness program that works. Dustin Maher says:
- Traditional Cardio Doesn’t Lose Fat
- You Can’t Work Out to Compensate for Poor Eating
- See Results 9 Times Faster With Burst Training
- Learn ONE Exercise That Shrinks a Waistline WITHOUT diet changes
- Burn Fat While You Sleep
- A Healthy Environment Equals A More Fit Family
Check out this video to learn more
Dustin Maher, America’s Trainer To Moms, is a Kinesiology graduate of the University of Wisconsin. He has been an A.C.E Certified trainer for over 8 years and is currently training over 1650 moms from across America as well as 8 different countries.
Dustin’s mission is to reach 1 million moms by the end of 2015. Dustin was recently on the front cover of Personal Fitness Profession, one of the largest personal trainer magazines, as one of the top trainers. He also was voted best trainer in Madison, WI. Dustin has created many different programs: Fit Fun Bootcamps, MamaTone Fitness, Got Core DVDs, Buns/Guns/Back/Shoulder DVDs, Fit Moms For Life DVDs, and many other coaching programs. Dustin’s passion for helping moms and his charismatic personality has allowed him to connect with moms as well as the media. Dustin also competes internationally as a fitness model and took first place at the Midwest Model America Championships in Chicago.
Ready to buy? Head on over to Amazon and get ya a copy.
The generous folks at “Fit Moms For Life” have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a copy of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, Then and come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sponsors extra entry options
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action unless otherwise stated)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (you may do daily)
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize once a month on Texas Kitchen.
Giveaway ends May 12, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner Deborah Wallin