Y’all ever have trouble keeping chip bags closed with flat chip clips? Ever wondered if there was a way to seal bags that twist close? I have. No more worries. FishClip to the rescue. What in the world is a FishClip you ask. FishClips are an innovative and fun way to keep all of your store bought bags closed with ease. FishClips have this great curved closure on em that help seal almost any bag no problem. I was sent some FishClips to check out and I love em. Not only are thy cute ad functional, they also come with a convenient magnet on the back so you can store em on the fridge when not in use. Kids love em. These clips work great on everything I have tried em on. Super sturdy. Check the video below for proof.
How It Works
The FishClip™ jaws open wide, close around, cinch tight and lock in place.
All in one easy motion that can be done with one hand!
The jaws automatically open when the Fin is pressed.
No other Chip Clip or Bag Clip on the market is designed to seal the bags that you TWIST closed.
FishClip™ isn’t just for bags though. it’ll clamp anything from Pig-Tails to Computer Cables! You might be surprised how many uses you’ll find!
Want to learn more? Check out this video
Want to keep up with all things FishClip? You can like em on Facebook .
Ready to buy? Head on over to FishClip and get ya some.
The generous folks at FishClip sent me an extra set of FishClips to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action unless otherwise stated)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (you may do daily) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total-in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize once a month on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends July 20, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.