I am always looking for more storage space in my house. Most people don’t utilize the space built right into their attics because they simply don’t know how. I was sent a box of Attic Dek, the great new attic storage system from Metro Products for review. Attic Dek is a fantastic way to add much needed storage space in your unfinished attic without having to haul heavy sheets of plywood etc… up that tiny entryway to your attic. Attic Dek is light weight and so easy to install. You use 5 flat head screws to secure the interlocking panels to your attic floor joists.It take most homeowners about 15 minutes to install a package of panels. They are so light you don’t even need a helper, unless you want one.
To find out which size of tiles you need all ya need to know is how many inches on center the spacing is between the joists in your attic. The tiles are manufactures to fit 16″ or 24″ standard truss spacing. Sturdy and durable, Attic Dek can hold up to 250 pounds per tile. These panels are really well made, super strong and no jagged edges to get hung up on. I also love that with Attic Dek you can still see where your wiring, pipes and ducts are if ya need to work on em.
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Provides the additional attic storage space needed to get organized
- No tools, cutting or measuring are required
- Eliminates the risk of sagging joists which could happen with heavier solid flooring materials
- Keeps wires, pipes and ductwork accessible
- Can be installed in small sections with more tiles added as needed.
- One person can easily install Attic Dek®, no helper is necessary
- Provides access to hard to reach areas when used as a stepping stone path
- Anyone can install Attic Dek®
- Sturdy and Durable – each tile can support up to 250 pounds
Ready to buy? Head on over to Metro Products and get ya some of these great storage expanding products.
The generous folks at Metro Products have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a pack of Attic Dek Panels of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action unless otherwise stated)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (you may do daily) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize once a month on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends July 28, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner angie lilly