CoverYourHair.com sent over a beautiful solid pashmina shawl for review. I have wanted a pashmina for quite awhile so this thrilled me greatly If y’all don’t know what pashmina is, it is a type of fine cashmere. CoverYour Hair.com’s Pashmina Shawl is 70% pashmina and 30% silk . This combination makes a super soft fabric. The one I was sent is luxurious and perfectly woven. No one can believe how inexpensive it is at CoverYourHair.com This shawl is fantastic when you need a splash of color added to your wardrobe. Wonderful accessory on those slightly cool evenings. Just enough to keep your shoulders warm.
Solid Pink Pashmina Shawl
- Elegant women’s scarf
- 27 X 70 inches Accessory
- One Size Fits All
- Great Colors!
Cover Your Hair sells products in these great categories:
Now that holiday season is in full bloom, Cover Your Hair is offering 20% off to you lucky followers. Use promo code “blog1231”. Promo code expires 12/31/11.
The generous folks at Cover Your Hair have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a free $25 box of surprise Hair Accessories.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then visit Cover Your Hair and come back here and leave a comment about your favorite item. Cover your hair offers these extra entry options for you as well just make sure to come back here and comment below about what you did.
For additional entries:
1) Join Cover Your Hair on Google Friend Connect:
Go to http://www.hairaccessoryblog.com/ Click “Join This Site” in the Google Friend Connect box.
2) Subscribe to Cover Your Hair on Stumble Upon
3) Follow Cover Your Hair on twitter:
4) Add http://www.hairaccessoryblog.com/ to your blog roll
5) Add http://www.coveryourhair.com to your blog roll
6) Follow Cover Your Hair on Networked Blogs,
Go to http://www.hairaccessoryblog.com/ and click “Follow This Blog” on the Networked Blog box.
7) Bookmark Cover Your Hair on on Delicious
8)Fan Cover Your Hair on Facebook
9) Subscribe to Cover Your Hair on You Tube
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action unless otherwise stated)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on Twitter
2. Tweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (you may do daily)
3. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
4. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
5. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site
6. Enter any or all of my other sweepstakes
7. Follow me on Networked Blogs (on sidebar)
8. Subscribe to my RSS feed
9. Like Texas Kitchen on Facebook
10. Friend me on Facebook
11. Post about this giveaway on your Facebook page
12. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter
You may only win a prize once a month on Texas Kitchen.
Giveaway ends Dec. 18, 2011 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner Janet W