I found a fabulous place to get 40-80% off handbags, jewelry, watches, home furnishings, rugs, luggage and more. BuyNoworNever.com has a large selection of great gift ideas for almost anyone on your list. They sent over a couple of their products for us to review. Let’s check em out.
This is one great bowl. It is going to work beautifully on most tablescapes or simply as a as a decorative piece. Heavy, sturdy and obviously visually appealing, Circle Script Round Pewter Bowl is something to be passed from generation to generation.While it is not dishwasher safe, you can use in the oven up to 350 degrees. I love that it looks like silver and yet stays shiny and gorgeous without all the work you go through polishing silver. Very Nice.
- Oven, Freezer and Refrigerator safe
*Cook and Heat foods in it up to 350 Degrees
*Freeze or Chill foods in it
*Non-Toxic and Safe for cooking and serving foods
*Easy to care for and clean
*Requires no polishing
*Do NOT use in the microwave or dishwasher
- Color: Silver
This is an elegant scarf. Available in several colors you are going to find one to match your outfit. Does not say how to care for the material. I assume a gentle hand washing would be best. Store twisted to retain crinkle effect. That is how mine arrived. Beautiful.
- 3.5″ fringe
BuyNoworNever.com Sells Products in These Great categories:
Luggage and Travel
Ready to buy? Head on over to BuyNowOrNever.com and get ya some of these fabulous deals.
The generous folks at BuyNowOrNever.com have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a Vibrant Crinkle Scarf of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sign up for their newsletter. Use this link to get credit.
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (Once per sweeps) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is still one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize every three months on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends August 28, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.