Love going hiking, biking, walking or jogging? I do. I also love to listen to uplifting music when I go. Trouble is where to hold your phone or mp3 player in your jogging clothes. Bondi Band has the answer for you. They have these great armbands available in a wide variety of colors that are perfect for holding your tunes, credit card, keys etc without weighing ya down. They sent over an armband for us to check out. I love the sleek design. Well made and has a fantastic pocket built in to store whatever you need. It even has a tiny hole to put the wire for your ear-buds through, They thought of everything.
Armbands: Bondi Band Armbands are a convenient way to carry your cell phone, ipod, identification, credit card, cash, keys, gels and more for hands-free running. Made of our stretchy, moisture wicking Bondi Max fabric, they have no zippers, snaps or clasps and will not slip or bounce. The fabric folds over to keep your items protected and has a small opening for your ear phone cords. This is a must-have accessory for those with an active lifestyle.
WICKING FABRIC. Wicking fabrics draw moisture away from the body, pushing to the outside of the fabric, where it evaporates away… leaving you dry. Our wicking fabric is comprised of high-tech polyester blend only 0.4%). Try our product and compare!
- Armbands & Wristbands
- Design Your Own BondiBand
- Wicking Hats
- Wicking Ponytail Hats
- Wicking Pigtail Hats
- Wicking Neck Gators
- Wicking Sweat Towels
- Swim Caps
- Babes – Ages 1-5 Years Old
- Match Your Buddy!!
- Charity Partnerships
- Holiday Savings
- Custom Orders
Ready to buy? Head on over to Bondi Band and get ya some of these great products.
The generous folks at Bondi Band have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader an Sun Symbol Armband of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, Then come back here and leave a comment about what ya did.
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action unless otherwise stated)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (you may do daily)
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize once a month on Texas Kitchen.
Giveaway ends May 15, 2012 @11:59PM PST. Giveaway Open worldwide to anyone who can legally win a prize in their country. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.