I love this film. A great Christian DVD that shows how, especially when life gets tough, it’s ok to ask for help. The main character “Seth” goes through so much and still he tries. Through all his struggles I am so proud of the young man “Seth” is. Hope that when folks watch this picture they will learn to work hard, deal with the pressures of life and know when to ask GOD for help. Another marvelous movie from AFFIRM Films/Provident Films.
Ready buy? Head on over to Abel’s Field and get ya a copy or two.
The generous folks at Abel’s Field have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a copy of the “Abel’s Field” DVD of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sponsors Extra Entries:
1. Like em on Facebook
2. Follow em on Twitter
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (Once per sweeps) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total–in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is still one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize every three months on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends Feb. 13, 2013 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.