Fragrances help make your house feel like a home. You can totally change the feel of a room by the scent. I am sure you know what I’m talking about. Smells can be calming, uplifting, cheery etc…Smoky Mountain Candles knows this too. They let me choose one of their triple scented candles for review. Tough decision. I finally decided on Frankincense and Myrrh. I have always love this scent. I can totally see why this was included in the gift to baby Jesus from the wise men.
Frankincense & Myrrh
I love the glass container the candle is in. Very classy looking. Like I said I chose Frankincense and Myrrh. Wonderful, Wonderful scent. I love this fragrance. Double wicks mean double light and scent. This one is a medium rated scent. I got a subtle fragrance filling the room. Not overpowering. Perfect.
These two fragrances combined not only smell divine, but have deep spiritual significance as two of the three gifts presented to the Messiah after His birth. You will experience deep meditative qualities as well as emotional balance.
Smoky Mountain Sells Candles in these Categories:
Spring and Summer Collection
Private Label Candles
Want to keep up with all things Smoky Mountain Candles? You can like em on Facebook (Contest Entry)
Ready to buy? Head on over to Smoky Mountain Candles and get ya some of these amazing smelling candles.
The generous folks at Smoky Mountain Candles have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a 12 oz jar candle in your choice of scent. Feel free to add your favorite scent from Smoky Mountain Candles in a comment below as an extra entry.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Like Smoky Mountain Candles on Facebook. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action unless otherwise stated)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (you may do daily) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total-in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize once a month on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends July 17, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner Michelle H