I love sandwiches, wraps, meat and cheese rolls and meat and cheese deli trays. Trouble is they get really really expensive. Pre sliced deli meats and cheeses can easily run 8-12 dollars per pound. That add up quick especially if ya have alot of mouths to feed. What’s the solution? I say slice your own meats and cheeses at home using NESCO’s 150 Watt Food Slicer. I was at the store yesterday and saw some beautiful black forest ham not sliced for $3.98 a pound. Way better than the 12.5 oz of the exact same ham sliced for $7.95. Just think of the long term savings. NESCO sent over a 150 Watt Food Slicer for us to try. Hey, they also sent one more so I can give it to one of y’all fabulous Texas Kitchen readers. Lets check it out.
This 150 watt beauty has enough power to slice cheese as well as meats, vegetables, fruits and breads. Love so many things about this slicer. First off it looks great. That stainless look reminds me of the deli. Second it has non-slip feet that keep it from moving around on ya while you are slicing. That’s a real important safety feature if ya ask me. NESCO’s 150 Watt Food Slicer gives you the ability to slice foods at several different thicknesses. My personal favorite is 1/32 inch. I like my meat super thin. I also like the tilt feature so you can clean it with ease. Easy to use, easy to clean, dishwasher safe…what more could ya want?
In the FS-150PR Nesco® has Combined the elegance of European design with the perfomance of a professional food slicer.
Slice meat, cheese , bread, vegetables and fruit quickly and easily with this quality slicer. Features precision depth control and a strong, high quality 150 watt gearmotor. Variable thickness control dial selects slices from deli-thin 1/32″ to 1″ thick. Large multipurpose 7 1/2 inch stainless steel blade handles a wide range of food sizes and shapes.
• Tilted Slicing Surface
• Detachable 7 1/2″ Stainless Steel Blade
• Adjustable Thickness Control
• Forward Tilt Feature For Easy Cleaning
• Dual Safety Switch
• 150 Watt Motor
NESCO Sells Products in These Great Categories:
Jerky Spices and Kits
Jet Stream Ovens
Want to keep up with all things NESCO? You can like em on Facebook .
Ready to buy? Head on over to NESCO and get ya some of these great products.
The generous folks at NESCO have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a NESCO 150 Watt Food Slicer of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sponsors Extra Entries:
1. Like em on Facebook
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on Twitter Tweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (Once per sweeps) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total-in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is still one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize every three months on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends November 8, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner gina brickell