We all have memories of our favorite toys that we played with as kids. Some of those toys belonged to friends. You know the kids that had the most amazing toys and games to play with? Magic Cabin sells those kinds of toys. I love the selection available. They are quite unique and reasonably priced. Magic Cabin sent me the “Silk Fairy Bower”. My granddaughter is going to love this. Really what little girl wouldn’t want an enchanted play space? I love that it comes all put together. All you have to do is open the reusable zipper carrying bag and hang it up. A wonderful space for letting your little one’s imagination run wild. And no sheets all over your living room being held up by anything you can find. I know y’all have either seen or made these tents. “Silk Fairy Bower” is 7 feet tall and ready to use indoors or out. Not recommended for children under the age of three.
In the world of a child’s imagination, this translucent canopy is overflowing with the promise of play and adventure for children and their friends. The Fairy Bower is a gauzy green hideaway crowned with a colorful garland of blossoms and ribbons.
Simple to set up beneath a tree limb or ceiling, or to place over a twin-size bed to create an enchanting space for napping and dreaming.
Comes with nylon tiebacks to open up the play space, and a zippered carryall for easy storage and toting.
For ages 3 and up.
Toys + Games
Arts + Crafts
Ready to buy? Head on over to Magic Cabin and get ya some of these wonderful toys
The generous folks at Magic Cabin have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a $50 gift certificate to Magic Cabin
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action unless otherwise stated)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (you may do daily) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total-in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize once a month on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends July 5, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.
Giveaway Closed Winner Trevor Clinger