Here we go y’all another great DVD from Collage Video. These guys have the best selection of exercise videos I know of. So many styles and levels. This time I am gonna tell y’all about “Denise Austin’s Shape Up and Shed Pounds” DVD. So happy they sent this video.
“Denise Austin’s Shape Up and Shed” DVD
First off, I love that you have the option to play the videos with Denise’s instructions or with music only. I did both routines and enjoyed then thoroughly. I could really feel the work on my waist and buttocks. I had injured (Ripped) my rectus abdominus muscle when I was pregnant years ago. We won’t say how many years. I wondered if I would ever get my tummy back into college shape. I am proud to say after several years work with exercise videos etc… it is looking pretty good.
The low impact cardio section of the DVD is actually low impact. Yes, it gets your heart pumping, but that is what cardio is all about right. I enjoyed this portion very much. I, in my non-rhythmic ways could keep up with the exercise changes no problem.
Check out This Video:
Kick-start your weight loss with Denise Austin’s formula for pure fat-burning dun, Shape Up and Shed Pounds!Perfect for those just getting started, this combination workout program includes low-impact cardio to condition your heart with calorie-blasting aerobics, as well as total-body toning that strengthens and stretches muscles simultaneously for a body-slimming effect. You can boost your metabolism, blast away fat and reshape your body from head to toe!LOW IMPACT CARDIO: Mambo, power walk and lose inches fast with fun cardio moves that boost the metabolism in a total-body workout that’s easy on the joints.STRETCH & TONE: Sculpt a leaner, firmer and more flexible body with yoga leg trimmers, core exercises, plank variations and more that tone and shape the legs, buns, waistline, arms and shoulders.
POPULAR SEARCHES ON COLLAGE VIDEO INCLUDE
Want to keep up with all things Collage Video? You can like em on Facebook .
Ready to buy? Head on over to Collage Video and get ya some of these great fitness videos.
The generous folks at Collage Video have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader a “Denise Austin’s Shape Up and Shed Pounds” DVD of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action unless otherwise stated)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (you may do daily)
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total-in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar – you may do daily)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize once a month on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends July 14, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.