Crunchy oven baked goodness. Mmmm. Toasty flavor with just the right amount of garlic. Loving these.
Lightly kissed with roasted garlic, this variety is perfect for garlic lovers. They may be a little addicting, but give them a try, they’re good for you.
Love the Zip top bag for lasting freshness. Wow that’s good. Crispy and full of flavor without alot of salt. Cholesterol free. Have a tiny bite of heat in the aftertaste. Really good
Veggies have never tasted this good. Seasoned with roasted red & green pepper, onions, garlic and tomatoes, this flavor is guaranteed to excite your taste buds!
Well this is a box full of deliciousness.Perfect topped with your favorite spread. Like the peppery finish alot.
A simple, yet sophisticated flavor. Clean pepper notes are a great complement to the herb blend that tops this cracker.
- Certified Gluten Free
- All Natural
- 100% Whole Grain
- Low Saturated Fat
- Cholesterol Free
- 0g Trans Fat
Check out all the great packs available from Crunchmaster:
Multi-Seed Crackers Supermarket Pack
Multi-Grain Crackers Supermarket Pack
Multi-Grain Crisps Supermarket Pack
7 Ancient Grains Crackers Supermarket Pack
Multi-Seed/Multi-Grain Crackers Club Packs
Baked Rice Crackers Club Packs
Healthy Gatherings Crackers Club Packs
Ready to buy? Head on over to Crunchmaster and get ya some of these yummy crackers
The generous folks at Crunchmaster have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader an assorted 6-pack of Crunchmaster crackers of their very own.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sponsors extra entries: (leave a separate comment per item completed)
You can like em on Facebook
Follow em on Twitter.
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on TwitterTweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (Once per sweeps) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total-in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is still one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize once a month on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends August 9, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.