Cheeky Umbrella sent over one of their great umbrellas for us to review. I got to choose which umbrella I wanted to review. This was fun. Cheeky umbrella has lots of styles and colors to suit most tastes. After a bit of perusing their site I decided on Reflective Black Auto Compact Umbrella. Let’s check it out.
My umbrella arrived super quick and in perfect condition. The pattern I chose has a reflective quality so I can be seen at night. If I have to be walking in the dark. that’s a real plus. The umbrella is lightweight, but really well made. This baby is sturdy. That comes in real handy when ya have to deal with wind as well as rain. The ribs are made of flexible fiberglass for extra protection against wind damage. Easy open close with one button. I love that it has DuPont Teflon fabric protector to help keep it from getting stained too.
This umbrella is perfect for the commuter who is travelling to and from work or school in dark light. The reflective silver print not only is attractive, but will help you to be seen by drivers and get to your destination more safely!
- Outside: Black fabric with pretty silver print on four panels
- Silver reflective ink provides visibility in dark light
- Lightweight aluminum shaft
- Ribs that are a combination of lightweight aluminum and wind-resistant fiberglass
- Stain & mildew-resistant, durable, quick-drying nylon fabric
- Slip-resistant, rubber-coated handle
- Easy automatic open and close function
- Convenient compact size; folds to approximately 11″ in length
- 21″ ribs, 42″ arc; diameter is approximately 39″ when open
Cheeky Umbrella Sells Umbrellas In These Great Categories:
Ready to buy? Head on over to Cheeky Umbrella and get ya some of these stylish umbrellas.
The generous folks at Cheeky Umbrella have offered to give one lucky Texas Kitchen reader in either the U.S. or Canada their choice of umbrella from Cheeky Umbrella’s site.
To enter FIRST YOU MUST LIKE TEXAS KITCHEN ON FACEBOOK. Then come back here and leave a comment about what you did.
Sponsors Extra Entries:
1. Like em on Facebook
2. Follow em on Twitter
If you want extra entries you may:
(one entry per action)
1. Follow Texas Kitchen on Twitter Tweet about this giveaway, leave link to tweet in comment (Once per sweeps) use Hash tag #TexasKitchen
2. Sign up for Texas Kitchen Newsletter (Once per sweeps)
3. Add the Texas Kitchen Button to your site (Once per sweeps)
4. Enter any or all of my other current sweepstakes (Once per sweeps-total-in other words if you enter one or 15 others it is still one entry)
5. Subscribe to my RSS feed (Once per sweeps)
6. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Picket Fence Blogs (button on sidebar)
7. Vote for Texas Kitchen on Top Mommy Blogs (button on sidebar)
8. Follow me on Pinterest (Once per sweeps)
9. Share link to this giveaway on your Facebook page, (Once per sweeps)
10. Give Texas Kitchen a “Boost” clicking on the Blog Nation badge displayed in the. (Once per sweeps)
You may only win a prize every three months on Texas Kitchen. As Always be sure to leave a separate comment on this giveaway page for each thing you did.
Giveaway ends November 1, 2012 @11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. You may post e-mail as: username at domain dot com for security reasons. Winners will be notified by e-mail Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not a paid for my opinion; however I may have been given a free product for review. Thanks to all of my sponsors and their parent companies for their support in this giveaway.