Like to eat raw?Like to eat healthy? Want to get really creative with your kids lunches. Looking for the perfect lunch box that can do it all? Laptop Lunches sent us over one of their bento lunch boxes for review. I love the whole idea of bento boxes for lunch. These boxes give you the ability to serve a really nutritious and visually appealing lunches. They are so great for keeping foods separated until its time to combine em.
I love that you can either buy a ready-to-go-kit or make one customized to your needs.Now that’s cool. The box and containers are all well made of high quality materials.My kit has two open containers and three with lids.The ones with lids can be used for liquids as well since they are leak proof. I love that the third lidded container is small so you can use it for sauces or dressings. Another neat feature is the area on the edge designed to hold your flatware. Super easy to clean. These babies can even go in the dishwasher. Woohoo. Makes daily lunch routines that much easier.
- Removable inner containers can accommodate a variety of food sizes
- Tray-like feel makes lunch fun
- 3 sealable lids prevent wet foods from leaking onto other foods
- Single unit eliminates the mess of jumbled containers
- Convenient size fits in backpacks and most lunchboxes
- Containers are microwave safe (not lids)
- Containers and lids are dishwasher safe–top rack only, NO heat boosters
Want to learn more? Check out this video:
If you are not sure how to get creative with your lunch head over to the Laptop Lunches Menu Library for ideas.
Ready to buy? Head on over to Laptop Lunches and get ya some of these creative lunch boxes.